We currently have a unique opportunity to join our client as a Forest Manager in Dumfries, our client is one of Scotland’s leading independent forestry consultancies and has a broad ranging portfolio of properties under management across Scotland.
This role offers hybrid working depending on candidates experience and location to the Dumfries office.
Joining the existing management team, the successful candidate would be expected to quickly assume the management of a portfolio of client’s properties across Scotland, building relationships with both existing and new clients.
This role provides a truly unique opportunity to work alongside the senior management team, contributing to the development and future growth of the business.
Ideally, we are looking for the following:
● Relevant academic qualifications or have a proven track record in forest management and supervision
● Have sound practical skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Good level of IT competence
● Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
● A UK driving licence is essential
Remuneration and benefits can be discussed with Agrecruiting Staff.